Turques and Tiaras

I realized I never posted a picture of my husband and me at the Turkish dinner we went to.  It was fun to wear my Turkish outfit again and it was great food, a cool atmosphere, and great company, and really, what more can you ask for?


   turkish2

 There has been a bit of a tiara craze going on amongst several costumers I know so of course I had to join in.  I was happy to find this beauty for a steal from Venusjewelry on ebay.  Hopefully the reality will live up to the picture.

$_57

Comments

  1. It does! I have this one and it is lovely. Be careful not to bend it, though, or the jewels can pop out. That happened to me. I was able to glue it back in but the sparkle in that one is a little blunted.

    Best,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips Quinn, I just got mine and I love it!

      Delete
  2. Wish my hubby would do costume events! Love your dress! And your tiara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't do tons of them but it's nice when he comes along!

      Delete

Post a Comment